Friday, March 9, 2012

Things I make for our shop~Kooter & Flo's

You might know this already or not, I make stuff.  I really like it too.  I have some cool Virgin of Guadalupe pillows that I made right here!


Here's the link to the listing:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/85331720/virgin-of-guadalupe-handmade-custom

I make them with blue or brown bandanna backs but can always do custom colors, permitting they make that color in bandannas :)


My love of vintage sewing patterns has taken on a life of its own.  I keep trying to find new things to do with them.  I figured that I love coffee just about as much.  Why not combine the two?

(the picture won't turn the right way...)

Vintage sewing patterns that I scanned, cut, moved, dropped and dragged into coffee mug inserts.  I have four available

1940's

1950's

1960's
and the Virgin of Guadalupe!

I had an idea for an all men's pattern one but everyone thought it was weird and creepy.  What do you think?


What else would you like to see when YOU are drinking coffee????

Thanks for the time and have a super awesome weekend!

~Brin


No comments:

Post a Comment