Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Shifters Car Show Corona, California 2012

We hit the road yesterday to The Shifters 20th Anniversary Car Show in Corona, California.



Nice ride up there.  I had the Ford Flex packed full of kids.  But I also had AIR CONDITIONING.  Fair enough trade off.
It took about 2 hours to get up there.  We met Marty and Nicole near Oceanside. 

Here are The Spares parked together.  From left to right:  Marty, Jimmy, Kooter & Aaron.  



It got up to about 90 degrees and there didn't seem to be enough shade to keep me cool.  Nice venue, mellow crowd, decent bands and some really nice cars.  I got to see an old car of mine.  1955 Buick Special.  I sold her in 1996 to a guy that completely changed and fixed her up.  She is covered in flames now.  
The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment