Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Already blew my calorie count and it wasn't even mid-afternoon...

I guess my mistake was two-fold today.

One:  I used two scoops of protein powder in my juice this morning instead of one.  Breakfast was about 600 calories - bad.
Two  I ate the whole salad from Tender Greens, which I should have split up into two and eaten the rest for dinner.  Lunch was about 700 calories.

But I think that my biggest issue is my coffee creamer.  I use ALOT of it and it has a LOT of calories.  Sugar-free creamer-here I come!

All in all, I can't complain about the day though. Stayed on track with water consumption, so that's a plus.

And all of my Herbalife stuff (protein powder, supplements, vitamins, etc.) came in the mail today.  So, actually, tomorrow is my first OFFICIAL day therefore today doesn't count.

1 comment:

  1. Aw hell Ruthie....
    I'm still proud of ya. Some days are just plain old oops, but hen we start over the next day. I think your doing fine, keep up the positive attitude, & all will prevail.
    (sorry for sounding really Yoda like there for a second)

    ReplyDelete