Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day Two (Officially)

So far so good.  Yesterday I stayed on task, took my supplements, stayed within my calorie/protein/fat/carb intake.  Drinking 8 cups of water a day and not feeling hungy at all.  I am supposed to be drinking protein shakes for breakfast and lunch but yesterday I just had to have real, dead food.  So I split my lunch salad from Tender Greens into lunch and dinner.  

Had to make the kids and man a different dinner but it was cool with me eating my salad.  It's all based on my attitude.  I don't make a big deal out of it and so it's not a big deal. We all still sit at the table and have dinner together, which is the most important part for sure.

I must thank Crystal Light, for without it, I would NOT be able to drink this much water.  Sorry plain water, nothing against you, you just get pretty fucking boring after the first bottle.  Thanks to my friend, Crystal Light, you can taste like Fruit Punch, Orange, Pomegranate Cherry or Green Tea, therefore making you consumable in much larger quantities.  

Just need to figure out what to make for dinner tonight so that I can stay on task and my family can eat like normal.  I am guessing a baked chicken, veggies and some kind of starch that I will not be eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment